Welcome to Sudbury
Incorporated in 1639, Sudbury has a population of 18,410 (as of the 2017 Census) and is located approximately 22 miles west of Boston.
Here are some brief real estate-related facts about the Sudbury community:
- Properties are serviced by private sewerage systems and have town water.
- The 2022 tax rate is $18.05 per $1,000 of property valuation.
- Consistently top-rated school system.
- The town’s schools include four Elementary Schools for Kindergarten through Grade 5 - Isabel Loring, Peter Noyes (PreK also), Josiah Haynes, General John Nixon; Ephraim Curtis Middle School for Grades 6-8, and Lincoln-Sudbury High School for Grades 9-12 located in Sudbury.
- Sudbury is a town in Middlesex County.
Sudbury, MA Community Services, Organizations and Points of Interest
Here are some links to provide you with additional information on Dover and its many community services, organizations and points of interest: